Save 20% off all unglazed stoneware!!
Valentines Day might have passed but LOVE is still in the air at the Pampered Chef!
Sale through Feb. 24th! This week only!
(828) 421-2357 or email@example.com
Glazed Honey CakeIngredients:
3 cups (750 mL) all-purpose flour
2 tsp (10 mL) pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp (5 mL) baking powder
1 tsp (5 mL) baking soda
3/4 tsp (4 mL) salt
2 cups (500 mL) chopped peeled Granny Smith apples (about 2 medium)
2 tsp (10 mL) orange zest
1 cup (250 mL) granulated sugar
3/4 cup (175 mL) honey
3/4 cup (175 mL) vegetable oil
1/2 cup (125 mL) brewed coffee, cooled
1 cup (250 mL) powdered sugar
3-4 tsp (15-20 mL) orange juice
1. Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). Spray Stoneware Fluted Pan or 11 cup (2.8 L) tube pan with nonstick cooking spray. For cake, combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda and salt in small bowl; set aside.
2. In large bowl, beat eggs on medium speed of electric mixer. Add sugar, honey, oil and coffee; beat until smooth. Add flour mixture; beat just until combined. Fold in apples and zest. Pour batter into pan.
3. Bake 1 hour, 10 minutes to 1 hour, 15 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center of cake comes out clean.
4. Cool cake in pan 10 minutes. Loosen from sides and center tube. Invert onto cooling rack and cool completely. Combine frosting ingredients and spread over cooled cake. Cut cake into slices and serve using Slice ‘N Serve®.
Yield: 16 servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 320, Total Fat 11 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Carbohydrate 53 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 230 mg, Fiber less than 1 g
BBQ Meat LoafIngredients:
1 1/2 pounds lean (90%) ground beef
3/4 cup quick or old-fashioned oats
1/2 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
1/2 cup finely chopped onion
1/2 cup barbecue sauce, divided
1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine ground beef, oats, bell pepper, onion, 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, egg, thyme, salt and black pepper in Classic Batter Bowl; mix lightly but thoroughly.
2. Shape meat mixture into loaf in Stoneware Loaf Pan. Insert Digital Thermometer into center of meat loaf. Bake 50 minutes.
3. Spread remaining 1/4 cup barbecue sauce over meat loaf. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until meat is no longer pink in center of meat loaf and internal temperature reaches 160°F using Digital Thermometer. Remove from oven. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Yield: 6 servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 280, Fat 13 g, Sodium 660 mg, Fiber 2 g